Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Sorry Nick, You're One Helluva Inspiration I Won't Forget

Mea culpa de jour. We all get busy with day to day tasks, some more important than others.

After seeing this YouTube clip around Thanksgiving last year, I was really moved. I showed it to my daughter and emailed it to many of my friends.

And yet when I started this blog on inspiration and motivation earlier this year, I had ruminated for quite sometime on what topics I would want to highlight first. I am ashamed to say that I forgot about Nick. As inspiring and motivating as he is, my life had become so swamped with email, voicemail, 4 o'clock meetings and deadlines that I neglected one of the most inspirational stories out there. And for that, I owe Nick a huge, world wide web public apology.

There are some stories that are better seen and heard from the source. Nick's story is one of them.



If there is one video you watch on this blog, click the clip above and I challenge you to tell me that this is not one of the most inspirational stories you've seen lately. If you know of any others that rank on this level, I'd love to hear about them.

Click here to see Part Two and Part Three of Nick's presentation or visit his Life Without Limbs website at http://www.lifewithoutlimbs.org/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment